Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
ABC Unified School District
Welcome to ABC Unified School District new student registration!
ABC Unified School District (ABCUSD) new student enrollment via Aeries allows you to begin the process of registering your student at ABCUSD. This process is for new students attending ABCUSD for the first time or for students that have been absent from the district for more than one year. Please click here for instructions on how to complete the online process step-by-step. For a short video introduction, please click here.
In order to begin this process you must have a valid email address to create your online enrollment account. You must reside within the ABCUSD residency boundaries.
Interdistrict Transfer Permit students (out-of-district transfer) that are accepted via Schools of Choice can begin the process, no earlier than May 11, 2020.
The following minimum student information will be collected via the secure website, but not limited to:
- Student demographics, parent/guardian information, emergency contacts, medical and language information
During the online process you must upload/provide the following enrollment verification requirements electronically:
- Residency verification (2 forms of utility bills)
- Age verification (original birth certificate)
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or picture identification card
- Immunization records (please see immunization requirements for all students, 7th graders require a current TDAP immunization)
- Health and Development History form (required for all new students grade TK-12th)
Upon completion of the online process, you will be contacted on the procedures of submitting the following original documents to your assigned school of residence:
- Oral Health Assessment form (required for first time Kinder or first time 1st grade only)
- Report of Health Examination for School Entry form (required for all 1st graders)
- All documents must be originals, please click here, to see the required documents.
- If applicable, Interdistrict Transfer Permit (out of district, non-resident) via Schools of Choice, beginning, May 11, 2020.
The student's information will automatically be submitted electronically to your assigned school of residence, home school. The online process will take approximately 15-30 minutes to complete. *All entries must be made using proper upper and lower case, including legal birth given names.
To begin the process, please click on the Enroll A New Student button below.
If you need to resume your online enrollment, you may log back in using the Login button below.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers, and that your browser is up-to-date.
It is not necessary to complete this registration process if our student finished the 2019-2020 school year within ABC Unified School District. Returning and continuing parents are required to complete the annual Data Confirmation process beginning August 10, 2020 via your active Aeries Parent Portal Account.