Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
ABC Unified School District
Welcome to ABC Unified School District new student registration!
ABC Unified School District (ABCUSD) new student enrollment via Aeries allows you to begin the process of registering your student at ABCUSD. This process is for new students attending ABCUSD for the first time or for students that have been absent from the district for more than one year. The online process will take approximately 15-30 minutes to complete. *All entries must be made using proper upper and lower case, including legal birth given names.
Pre-registration for Fall 2022-2023 is now open for the following students:
- Beginning January 18, 2022 families interested in the Fall 2022-2023 Transitional Kindergarten (TK) program may PreEnroll. Out-of-district (Inter-District) TK students are also welcomed to begin the process now. *TK Inter-District Transfer Permits will be required.
- New residents residing within the ABC USD boundaries that are currently not attending an ABC School.
- Beginning June 2, 2022 "NEW InterDistrict" out-of-district students accepted through Schools of Choice or via permit process can register. *New Inter-District Transfer Permits are required. Please review the address instructions before starting your online enrollment application, click here for instructions.
If your child is currently attending ABC USD, do not complete this process. Example attending Aloha Elementary and moving to Fedde MS, or attending Tetzlaff MS and moving to Artesia HS, or moving to another school within ABC due to Schools of Choice. You will be required to complete the annual Data Confirmation process using your Aeries Parent Portal account the first week of August 2022.
During the online process you must upload/provide the following enrollment verification requirements electronically. It is recommended that you scan and save these documents to your device before starting the process:
- Residency verification (2 forms of utility bills)
- Age verification (original birth certificate)
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or picture identification card
- Immunization records (please see immunization requirements for all students, 7th graders require a current TDAP immunization)
- Health and Development form (this form is required for all new students grade TK-12th
Upon completion of the online process, you will be contacted on the procedures of submitting the following original documents to your assigned school of residence:
If you have previously used this platform, the ABCUSD online enrollment process you do not have to create another account, simply log-in. In order to begin this process you must have a valid email address to create your online enrollment account.
To begin the enrollment process for Stowers Elementary school only, click here.
To begin the process for all other schools, including TK enrollment for Fall 2022-2023 school year, please click on the Enroll A New Student button below.
It is recommended to use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browsers, and that your browser is up-to-date.
Please click here for instructions on how to complete the online enrollment process or click here for a short video introduction.For assistance with your online enrollment please contact the school office or email email@example.com.